Friday, August 21, 2009

August 11, Bella birthday

Oh Bella Bella, my little Cinderella,
Teaching kiddies, who knew? And English too!
Another birthday is here, and someone isn’t near,
Second year in a row, becoming habit, I know.

Maybe soon you’ll indulge me, and to Canada you will come,
Perhaps for a cruise, imagine: You, me and Mum!
Spotting the whales, the icebergs and so,
On an adventure to Alaska, we all could go.

But that’s all in the future, and your special day is now,
I want to celebrate from here, but the question is how?!
Drink a few Martinis, perhaps a bottle of champagne?
Sophie will join me, she’ll never complain!

But as for you, will you hide away?
Or let your sisters make a fuss, on this magical day?
Whatever you do, know this for sure,
I’ll be thinking of you, as the champagne I pour….!

No comments:

Post a Comment